Are you looking for a full-time opportunity to be trained from scratch and rewarded by a great company in the metal recycling business? If you are self-starting and motivated, we want you on our team!!
Pacific Iron & Metal and Pacific Fabrics are part of the Glant Pacific Companies, which is a family-run business whose employees know how to simultaneously work hard and have a lot of fun. We have long-lasting employees because of the camaraderie, upward mobility, competitive wages (plus health, 401(k) match and a significant profit-sharing quarterly bonus) and other perks that we offer, such as tickets to sporting events and BBQs. Our employees make our business.
CDL A Truck Driver/$22-25 per hour/Home Daily
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive wages and great benefits
- Premium OT opportunities
- Home everyday!
- No weekends!
- Service our scrap metal accounts around Western Washington
- Conduct pick-ups and drop-offs of tubs, roll-offs, etc.
- Conduct certain recordkeeping regarding mileage, drive time and maintenance
- Work well both alone or in a team setting, including with our customers
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB
- May require dexterity when strapping/unstrapping tubs
- Must exhibit a high level of endurance, energy, and strength to successfully perform duties
- Must be a Class A driver with preferred minimum of two years’ experience
- Roll-off and flatbed experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
Please send your resume, DOT Medical Card and Driver’s Abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the attention of Larry Quealey at (206) 628-6252. We will respond to qualified applicants to set up an interview.
How to Apply
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com or come to our offices and fill-out an application at 2230 Fourth Ave South, Seattle, Washington 98134. Significant profit sharing quarterly bonus, full health and benefits package, including paid holidays, vacation and sick leave and 401(k) with healthy matching program.
About Pacific Iron & Metal
In business since 1917 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Pacific Iron & Metal is one of the Pacific Northwest’s most-respected, environmentally conscious, non-ferrous metal recyclers. Pacific Iron & Metal provides service to hundreds of companies of varying sizes across Washington State and beyond. The company is headquartered in Seattle’s SODO neighborhood, just a stone’s throw away from CenturyLink Stadium and Safeco Field. At Pacific Iron & Metal Co., we are more than a work force, we are family.